Anxiety and depression are widespread in the first world, but practically are not known in agrarian societies. Why are people in developed countries increasingly unhappy? In this introduction to his Great Thought Mentor (Seminar on Spontaneous Happiness, Dr. Andrew Weil teaches a program designed to protect and improve emotional well-being through a holistic approach to re-qualifying the body, mind and spirit.
In this seminar you will learn:
– Take a holistic and realistic approach to unlocking "spontaneous happiness".
– Integration of East-West approaches to positive psychology.
– Use specific breathing exercises and meditations designed to develop attention
– Optimize your diet to support emotional well-being
– Build physical habits that support emotional well-being.