In this video you will find out how often you should visit the dentist and some tips to keep your teeth healthy.
This is no longer the case for the regular six months
Recommended for everyone. It is up to the dentist to inform you according to your individual needs.
Here are some tips for maintaining healthy teeth:
1. Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste
2. After washing, spit, not rinse
3. Replace the toothbrush immediately after inserting it
comes out of form
4. Reduce the amount and frequency of
sweets, snacks and carbonated beverages
5. Regularly visit your dentist
6. Healthy lifestyle, including nutrition, refusal
smoking and limiting your drinking is good
your whole body, which includes your teeth,
gums and mouth