– Change your lifestyle and waist while raising support for our military heroes.
-This is for everyone (no previous fitness experience or nutritional knowledge required)
– You can do it anywhere (without a gym or special equipment)
– You will have a daily structure, education and accountability on how to eat, how to activate, what to cook and how to apply information in practice to our comprehensive online platform.
Structure of the Challenge:
– During weeks 1 and 6:
-2 Standardized Benchmark Workouts that will be repeated in the last week of the challenge that will be used to quantify your improvement in the gym
Take body measurements before and after to see changes in body composition
Write your weight to start and finish the challenge to see how much weight you lose
Throughout the challenge:
-Training a lifestyle with everyday issues
3 I ate 3 servings of vegetables. today True | False
1-2 I ate 1-2 servings of fruit. False
Today I did not eat any wheat or unapproved grains. False
. Today I have not eaten any sugars or unapproved sweeteners. True | fake
Ided I avoided all banned food in the database. True | fake
A I did a recommended workout or at least 10 minutes of workout today. False
Place and track personal goals along the way
-Experiment with a new recipe
Provide additional resources:
– Medical advice
– Fitness tips
-2 Weekly Nutrition Planning
-We offer a 9-day fitness program, broken down into 3 levels of difficulty
– Food database – See what foods are recommended, in moderate quantities or forbidden
– Community Forum
-Journal to keep track of your experiences
"Friendly Warrior" List (You can keep track of your friends or members of your group)
– National charts
-Entertainment of weight, body fat and recording of progressive pictures
– We provide the platform and tools needed to help you increase support for our military heroes. People will sponsor your weight loss goals and these donations will go to our charitable organizations.
– Your commitment will be not only for you, but also for the support team and those who will benefit from fundraising.