Cute Appetizer Cake Smoothie Bowl for Breakfast and Brownie Bowl for Dessert: What Does Not Sound Like a Slimming Recipe is actually part of the New Cookbook "You Deserve It" by Queen Fitness Pamela Reif.
The book was released on May 31 – and was shot in a short time on the bestsellers charts in Amazon and Thalia. He is currently in front of the "nutritionist compass", a popular guide for nutritionist Basco Kasta scientific journalist. The Amazon is currently waiting for one to two months.
Delicious recipes for weight loss: a hype around the new book by Pamela Reif
"Our first release was 37,000 copies," reports Lucas Lüdemann of Community Editors, who published Pamela Reif's book. Obviously not enough because "you deserve this" is currently sold out online everywhere.
"We were surprised at the speed with which the first release was sold to the store." We did not expect that. Our first warehouse will arrive soon, so we can continue trading as soon as possible. "
Tip of Lucas Lüdemann for Pamela's Fans: "There is definitely another bookstore that runs individual copies, and additional releases have already been launched in sufficient quantities."
Pamela Reif reveals weight loss tips
But what makes the book so popular? Pamela's secret of success: a pure diet for a child with collisions – the queen of fitness reveals in the movie "You Deserve This" not just her tricks that look good and well defined, but also tips for healthy nutrition without artificial ingredients.
For example, she advocates consuming a handful of unprocessed walnuts each day: "Research has shown that nuts can help you lose weight! This is a high density of valuable nutrients, such as proteins and fibers, which are very long filled."
Weight loss with bowls – this is how it works
80 recipes are all about bowls – all meals are lovingly prepared in a bowl. Of course, this is no guarantee for less pounds on the ribs: "Recipes like a cane can be prepared once in a weight loss variant and once in a breeding variant."
But with this delicious recipe book closer to its goal:
1. Diet for weight loss: peanut butter and gherkins
"PB & J Bowl is already known and loved by my food channel at Instagram," explains Pamela Reif.
"The inspiration for this dish comes naturally from America, where peanut butter is a real classic – toast and sandwich. The flavors of this sweet and salty combination are the same here, but with natural food and no sugar."
- 1/2 apples or 1/2 bananas
- 50 g of oatmeal pie
- 150 ml of water
- 100 ml of vegetable drink (eg Oat Drink)
- 1 gr
- 2 teaspoons of peanuts
- Optional: 1 tsp of agave syrup, maple syrup or syrup for the date
- 50 g sugar-free jams
- 1 teaspoon of peanuts
- a few berries
- 10 g of peanut butter
- Half cut or grate the apple. Alternatively, you can squeeze half the banana.
- Put the fruit with oatmeal, water, 100 ml of vegetable oil and salt in a saucepan and heat on a stove, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat after 3 minutes, stir the peanut butter and the remaining plant potion. If it is sweeter, one teaspoon of the mentioned sweeteners may be used.
- Pour the oatmeal into the bowl, add the berry jam and some peanut butter and decorate it with fresh berries and peanuts.
16 g protein
53 grams of carbohydrates
22 g of fat
2. Weight Loss Recipe: Herbal Cake
"Here you can experiment with all kinds of vegetables. Still onion or corn at home? Always in it!"
- 100 g of pumpkin Hokkaido
- 30 g of raw quinoe
- 50 g of carrots
- 50 g of flask
- 50 g of mushrooms
- 1 shot of spinach
- 1 cup of fresh herbs (eg parsley, basil and thyme, 3 teaspoons of dried plants)
- 1 egg
- 50 g peas (fresh or frozen)
- chilli powder
- peanut nut powder
- 1 teaspoon of avocado oil
Splash as desired, eg sunflower seeds, vegetable slices
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Cut the pumpkin into pieces, remove the shell and the core. Then boil it in a bowl of salt water until it becomes soft, or boil in a pot of pressure for about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the quinou into the site and boil it with 2.5 times the amount of water and the salt funnel for 12 to 15 minutes. Meanwhile, rinse and peel carrots, zucchini and mushrooms, clean them and chop them or treat them in food processing. Clean the spinach, wash it, remove it and dry it. Wash fresh herbs, shake dry and chop finely.
- Separate the egg, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until you stiffen. Now drain soft pieces of pumpkin and pepper. In the bowl mix the pumpkin with quince, pieces of carrots and zucchini, spinach, medicinal herbs, mushrooms and peas. Then season. Then carefully treat the egg yolk and finally carefully arrange it in hard whites.
- Rinse the kettle with avocado oil, fill the dough and decorate it with the toppings. I like sunflower seeds or pickled vegetables. Bake in a heated oven for 25-30 minutes, then pull it out of the pot.
21 g protein
45 g of carbohydrates
11 g fat
3. Weight Loss Recipe: Chocolate Coconut Fruit Baking Plate Disintegrates
"Originally, it was not a recipe at all, but an act for the remaining use of all the food we had to consume before leaving the photograph, and since it was so tired of the sock, I had to bake it again before every ride to the next place, so I realized: This decomposition is more than the rest of the waste. Sometimes things are unplanned. "
- 30 g of oatmeal pie
- 10 g of coconut flour
- 10 g of coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon of raw cocoa powder
- 1 salt salt
- 40 ml of creamy coconut milk (about 60% of coconut contents)
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of syrup syrup
- 150 g frozen or fresh berry fruit
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In the bowl, mix the oatmeal with coconut flour, grated coconut, cocoa powder and salt.
- Add coconut milk, 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and syrup to the dry ingredients and mix the dough.
- Grease the oven-resistant bowl with a little coconut oil. Put some berries aside. Put the remaining berries in the bowl and dip the dough to the top. Do not squeeze the dough smoothly, but consciously form larger and smaller pieces.
- Put the remaining berries on a chocolate dough as the eats eat as you know. Then simmer for 15 minutes in a preheated oven.
10 g protein
33 g of carbohydrates
23 g fat