The path to the flat belly not only leads to crushing and scuffing. Diet also plays a big role. Uncomfortable abdominal fat should be gone so that defined abdominal muscles can also appear.
So, the goal is to lose weight. You need to take less calories than you consume.
With the abdominal muscles the base is set. Because they are a burning stove for fat burning. The more muscles the muscles are, the more fats burned – always, even during sleep. With "Sixpack Mission" you do not have to starve, you can eat. But please do the right thing!
Proteins are full
Protein in sufficient form is very important. You need it for muscle building and maintenance. Poultry, fish, eggs and nuts are good sources, plant alternatives are proso and amaranth.
1.5 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight should be daily. For a person weighing 80 kilograms, that's 120 grams a day.
Everyone who is eating prose and amaranth not only has a good herbal protein, but also complex carbohydrates and fibers, which ensure a stable blood sugar level, long-lasting satiety and avoiding the desire.
In addition, digestion is enhanced, which also ensures flat belly.
Many fibers, vitamins and minerals give fresh vegetables, especially green, rich in water, such as broccoli, cucumbers or spinach. Potatoes and root vegetables such as carrots and pastry are quite starchy, ie the sugar content is higher.
In bikinis or bathing suits, therefore, they should be consumed in limited quantities. The same applies to legumes. Contained carbohydrates are not so easily digestible and can cause stomach piercing.
It is better because it is easier to digest, quinoa or proso. Light wheat bread, pasta, and especially sweets, have lost nothing on the six-monthly menu and are counterproductive.
Simple carbohydrates often turn into unwanted abdominal fat faster than you can put on training stuff.
Fat also helps us realize a dream about flat abdomen. Good fat from olive oil, avocado, walnut and salmon are rich in unsaturated fatty acids.
Monounsaturated fatty acids induce a. Production of testosterone and thus successful growth of the muscle. Also, polyunsaturated fatty acids, especially omega-3, stimulate muscle growth and accelerate recovery after training.
Drink it slim
Unripened herbal tea and calm water are top (at least 1.5 to 2 liters), mineral water and soft drinks inflate the stomach. On the one hand due to carbonic acid, in the case of non-alcoholic drinks and sugar content and often added sweeteners or sugar substitutes.
Alcohol is a killer for a tight body center. It contains many calories and leaves the body of minerals so that 60 grams of alcohol (three beer bottles) excretes magnesium for two days from the body.
Mineral is needed to activate metabolic enzymes. Fat loss and muscle growth are therefore strongly inhibited.
He's struggling with his belly
If the stomach still looks much higher in the morning and is bulging during the day, it has nothing to do with love handles, but it is often associated with stubbornness and tantrum.
The most important tips against the tummy: eat in the peace and good chew. One of the main causes of stomach upset is a binge eating that consumes a lot of air.
Chewing makes digestion easy and even helps with weight loss. Research has shown that increased blood sugar in carbohydrate rich meals can be significantly reduced by thorough chewing.
If the blood circulates less sugar, it remains a strong boost in insulin. Ideal conditions for losing weight because insulin stimulates storage of lipids in tissue, and Pölsterchen.
Sometimes the stomach is also a sign of intolerance of food or sensitivity.
Gluten (gluten protein) and fructanes (multiple sugars from fructose components) contained in wheat in some people cause overgrowth and gastrointestinal discomfort.
The same applies to lactose contained in milk, dairy products and many finished products. Talking about finished products: They are often very salty, which encourages water retention and thus additional pounds. Cooking is always a better option.
Breathe more often
Relaxation makes you skinny, and stress makes you fat because stress hormone cortisol stimulates long-term fat storage, especially in the problem area of the abdomen.
Under stress, the body mobilizes glucose from cells so, evolvingly, has the energy to escape or fight. Since this glucose is no longer used, it turns into fat reserves. Who wants to lose weight should find ways to get out of stress. Meditation and progressive muscle relaxation can be helpful as well as achieving adequate sleep.
Food for a slim middle
Pro Sixpack: Here you can access
- Integral bread: Complex carbohydrates provide a stable level of blood sugar and avoid the desire.
- Greens: Broccoli, Cucumbers & Co. have low calories, but good carbohydrates and lots of fiber.
- Good fat: Olive oil, avocado and nuts – their unsaturated fatty acids stimulate metabolism.
- Fish species with a low fat content: Plate or Zander – a high quality protein as an integral part of the muscle.
- Fish Type High Fat: Losos gives healthy fat (healthy omega-3 fatty acids in the heart and brain) and vitamins like vitamin D.
- Plants and Spices: Rich minerals stimulate metabolism and burn fat.
- grapefruit: Gorgeous substances act on fat.
- eggs: Essential amino acids, including leucine, which acts as fat.
- millet: It contains a lot of silicon, which binds the connective tissue and tightens the skin.
- probiotics: They are found in yoghurt, acidic cabbage or kefir and colonize lean bacteria in the intestines. Rich probiotics include asparagus and chicory.
- Dehydrating Vegetables: Celery & Co. Helps in channeling excess water from the tissue and has little calories.
Contra Sixpack: Avoid It Better!
- White bread: "Empty" carbohydrates, barely nutrients. Gluten and fructanes can be overflowing.
- High Starch Vegetables: For example, root vegetables – sugar content is higher, so just consume moderately.
- Bad fat: The sausage must go because unsaturated fatty acids favor fat deposits.
- sugar: Simple candies made from candy and sweets directly to the belly and hips.
- alcohol: Just empty calories. In addition, the alcohol slows down fat burning.
- salt: It promotes water retention and favors additional pounds.
- fried: Chips & Co. contain a lot of salt and bad fat.
- pulses: It can cause swelling and stomach pain. So just consume it in moderate amounts.
- Carbonated drinks: Due to non-alcoholic drinks and mineral water, the stomach is hoping.
- Fruit yogurt: They often contain a lot of sugar. Better: natural yogurt and even cut fruit.
- Sweeteners and substitutes for sugar: It can cause serious gas production in the digestive system.
- Milk and dairy products: Whoever does not tolerate them (eg because of the intolerance of lactose) responds to the swollen belly.