Hemp plant has long been known and loved as a medicinal herb. The effect of hemp oil and the way you use it will be found here.
The effect of hemp oil: an introduction
- Hemp breeding was banned despite the effects of medicinal plants in Germany until 1996. Plant, officially Cannabis sativa Originally from Asia, it is grown almost everywhere in the world.
- Cannabis was the first in medicine for example in malaria or rheumatism. The use of hemp gradually continued to expand, for example in food industry or textile production.
- If cannabis for Making marijuana or hawks can be used to activate hemp associated with noise conditions (in particular by THC). Manufactured from hemp seeds hemp oil of course it contains no psychoactive substances.
The effect of hemp oil: origin / production
- Hemp oil is obtained from hemp plant seeds, Slight cold compression creates a special nutty and green oil color.
- Just around 30 percent cannabis seed can pressed into oil be. 100 kilograms of seed yields 30 liters of oil.
The effect of hemp oil: Ingredients
There is hemp oil over 80 percent from unsaturated fatty acids, including many polyunsaturated fatty acids. However, there are some of the health benefits Vitamins and minerals in hemp oil:
- Vitamin B1, B2, E
The effect of hemp oil: nutritional value
- calorie: 879 kcal (100 grams)
- carbohydrates: 0 grams
- protein: 0 grams
- fat: 100 grams
- Saturated fatty acids: 11 grams
- Unsaturated fatty acids: 89 grams
The effect of hemp oil: That's why it's so healthy
- fatty acids: Unsaturated fatty acids are essential for our body, which means we need to absorb them through our diet. Hemp oil contains 80 percent unsaturated fatty acids, but is not the only advantage. Omega-3 ratio and omega-6 is exactly 3 to 1 and therefore exactly the recommended ratio for our body.
- minerals: From calcium to magnesium to iron, hemp oil is rich in micronutrients that play an important role in our metabolism.
- Tips for Best Effect: For the optimum effect of the ingredients you set cold pressed organic oils in dark bottles. Light and oxygen destroy fatty acids. You do not have to buy oil in large quantities because fatty acids are not unlimited permanently.
The effect of hemp oil: That's good
- It inhibits inflammation
- It lowers blood pressure and cholesterol
- Thrombosis Prevention
- Dementia Prevention
- Better concentration ability
- Eczema and psoriasis (application on skin)
- In vascular diseases and cardiovascular disorders (preventive and relief)
- Against some types of cancer (preventive)
The effect of hemp oil: application
- You should do it Never heat the oilnot to dump the active ingredients. You are cool to use it in salads or in your breakfast quark.
- Take advantage of the benefits of using hemp oil two to three tablespoons a day. Skin oil can be used moderately instead of skin creams. The oil has a creamy texture that is not greasy.
- Hair Cannabis? Yes, even a few drops of hemp hair on the hair can cause a few miracles. Hemp yields moisture and gives more volume of hair.
Are you upset about oils? Learn about the effect of black oil and the effect of flaxseed oil.
If you want to share your diet with others, check out our BRIGITTE community.
Video Advice: 7 Tips for Healthy Diet