Who wants to lose weight can only eat salad and vegetables? Such nonsense. Of course, nutrition can look a lot more varied. And no one can do without desserts like ice cream or chocolate mousse. Because there are very simple and delicious dessert recipes that do not require sugar, butter, cream, and wheat flour. This makes them significantly healthier and reduced calories. So you can enjoy them with a clear conscience, they do not stop you from losing weight.
Fitness magazine Women Health has put together recipes for healthy dessert alternatives that are super quick and easy to prepare with up to 5 ingredients. These are our three favorites.
Lose Weight with Dessert: Three Most Delicious Recipes
Nicecream is ice made exclusively from healthy ingredients. This recipe sets out eggs, as well as milk, cream or sugar. Therefore, it is lactose free, gluten free and vegan. Important: You need a strong blender, which can also break frozen food.
- Cut the bananas into pieces and freeze for at least three hours, preferably overnight.
- Add frozen bananas and your fresh fruit to the blender – leave some berries to garnish – and add a sip of milk and maple syrup. Simmer the mass until you have a smooth consistency.
- Arrange the Nicecream in small bowls and garnish with the remaining fruit. Alternatively, you can stuff them into ice molds and freeze them again to get Nicecream on a stick.
Calories: 142 / Fat: 1g / Protein: 2g / Carbohydrates: 31g
2. Creamy chocolate avocado mousse
This pudding, made without cream, eggs and sugar, is lactose free and gluten free and perfect for vegans and those following the Paleo diet.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 1 medium sized avocado
- 1 medium banana
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Halve the avocado in half, remove the pits, remove the meat from the shell and add it to the blender along with the other ingredients. Process everything to a creamy mass.
- Arrange them in small bowls, now you can decorate the chocolate mousse with nuts or fresh fruit.
Calories: 335 / Fat: 29g / Protein: 3g / Carbohydrates: 18g
3. Frozen banana on a stick
You can't easily prepare a delicious and healthy dessert. These banana cats are the healthiest variety of bananas separated – and they also make quite a visual.
Ingredients for 6 pods:
- 3 medium size bananas
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- Halve the peeled bananas and place them with a cut edge on wooden sticks or sushi sticks. Put it in the freezer for at least three hours.
- Melt the bitter chocolate over a water bath and dip the frozen bananas.
- If desired, transfer them with more liquid chocolate in toppings of your choice, such as ground coconut, cocoa bean chips or chopped pistachios.
- You can now eat your homemade banana ice cream directly, or you can put it in an iced box with garnish so that it gets stuck too.
Calories: 209 / Fat: 11g / Protein: 3g / Carbohydrates: 24g