Unfortunately, in the summer we can't turn off our sweet tooth gene. There must be something sweet from time to time besides a light salad. But because we don't want to upset our good figure and giving up is out of the question, we need low-calorie sweets. Like this super summer cake.
You can eat this plum pie even though you want to lose weight
The main ingredient in plums is water. In addition, purple fruits are rich in minerals and trace elements. First of all, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium and zinc. Provitamin A, Vitamin C and E. Because plums contain pectin and cellulose, they are easy to digest and not as heavy in the stomach – even if they make us cake-like.
Plum cake has only 110 calories apiece and is ideal for the sweetness of the fruit to quench our jug.
Low calorie recipe: Plum cake for weight loss
- 300 g of integral flour
- 20 g of fresh yeast
- 40 g of sugar cane
- 125 ml of warm organic milk
- 50 g butter or margarine
- 1 medium organic egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1.5 kg of plums
1. Sift flour into bowl and press bowl in center. Put 1 teaspoon sugar, 2 tablespoons milk and yeast in a saucepan and knead a smooth paste.
2. Leave the dough in a warm pan for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. When it is time, melt the butter, add the rest of the sugar, milk and eggs and salt, and mix the dough again until smooth. Allow the dough to rise again for about 40 minutes.
4. In the meantime, wash, halve and chop the plums.
5. The dough should be about twice as large after 40 minutes. If this is the case, you can knead and roll it again on a well-oiled pan.
6. Arrange the prunes on top and bake in a preheated oven for about 25 minutes at about 200 degrees.
PS: Sure, it gets even better with crumbs or cream, but unfortunately they have a major drawback: lots of calories!