Health Partner Conversation Partner Program Items at a Glance
Vienna / Alpbach 08/14/2019 (OTS) – For the third time, Philips Main is a partner at the Alpbach European Forum Health Hearings, which take place from 18 to 20 August 2019. Over the course of three days, Philips will focus on the challenges facing our healthcare system and what innovations it can handle. In its innovation lab, Philips demonstrates how artificial and adaptable intelligence can revolutionize the healthcare system. Stakeholders are urged to immerse themselves in the future of medicine within three days and to become convinced of the professional environment in the capabilities and limitations of intelligent health technologies.
- Peter Vullinghs, CEO of Philips DACH, will be Health Symposium open at 6:00 pm.
- It will then arrive from 8pm evening reception at Romantikhotel Böglerhof, invited by Philips Austria CEO Robert Körbler (registration required).
Monday, Aug 19 2019
- On Monday, it all revolves around the theme of 9 p.m. "Launching in Healthcare." Here, visitors to the stores can enjoy an exciting one-on-one discussion with startups from Health Innovation.
- On Monday afternoon, Dr. Kollmer at 2:00 pm, question, what effects tooth health has on the whole body.
- After Dr. Sabine Flossdorf, midwife, gynecologist and pediatrician and Petra Welskop, president of the Midwifery Association at 3:15 p.m., how midwife work has changed over time.
- From 5pm there will be a banquet with the N & # 39; Cyan Club at the Philips Innovation Lab, where everything is about the area of tension "Artificial intelligence combined with empathy" it will turn.
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
- Tuesday begins with a press conference at MMAG. Maria Hofmarcher-Holzhacker, HS&I HealthSystemIntelligence Director and Vice President aha. Austrian Health Academy, Part Three Study on the Efficiency of Regional Health Systems imagines. In particular, new data on regional health expenditures, relevant basic indicators of hospitals for funds, and an assessment of hospitals' expected funding needs are presented. She is then available for questions. The press conference begins at 8:30 p.m.
- At 10 a.m., visitors have the opportunity to learn more about the Philips Innovation Lab Active Assisted Living, So, experience modern technologies that support older people and carers in their daily lives.
- Philips Partnersession starts at 2:00 pm and is dedicated to medical technology. Stakeholders are invited to speak with experts about adaptive intelligence as a next step in artificial intelligence and its implications in the field of medicine: Adaptive Intelligence – Doctor: Friend or Enemy?
The complete program of Philips Austria can be found at the Forum Alpbach.
We connect customers and stakeholders from the economy, health and politics and we cordially invite you to participate in the health discussions of the European Alpbachs Forum!
About Royal Philips
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leader in healthcare technology. The Netherlands-based company aims to improve people's health and monitor them with the right products and solutions in all phases of health continuity: during healthy living, but also in prevention, diagnostics, therapy and home care. as well as a deep understanding of the needs of healthcare professionals and consumers. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, vision-based therapy, patient monitoring and health IT development, consumer health and home care products. Philips employs approximately 78,000 people in more than 100 countries and achieved sales of € 18.1 billion in 2018. More about Philips on the Internet: www.philips.at
Inquiries and contact:
Philips Austria GmbH
Mage. Anton Kühnelt-Leddihn
Head of Branding, Communications and Marketing