Eye Bleeding: An Introduction
Many see the eyes as the door to the soul of a human being. Eyes can reflect both pleasure and sadness. There is one adequate tear fluid supply of great importance:
- It provides the eye with nutrients and oxygen
- Protects against diseases such as infections
- Can empty foreign objects from eyes
- Prevents too dry eyes
- The production of tears ensures good vision
Eye bleeding: what is meant by this?
- If through The tear fluid supplied does not remove the tear sufficiently it becomes excess, which flows over the eyelid and causes watery eyes.
- Especially after the blow of the eyelids, tear film flows over the cheeks. when dry eyes as one of the causes In this case, people often have uncomfortable burning or itching.
Eye bleeding: possible causes
- Allergies that affect the eyes or nose and cause irritation
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Dry eyes
- Eyelash lashes (trichiasis)
- The narrowing of the tear system (often due to age)
- Infected tear sacs (chronic)
- Certain medicines
- Diseases such as diabetes mellitus or rheumatism
Eye bleeding: symptoms in dry eyes
- Itching and scratching of the eyes
- Swollen eyelids
- Conjunctival redness
- Reduced visual performance
- Bleeding eyes
Eye bleeding: treatment
- First, be sure to ask yourself should you go to an ophthalmologistwhen the eyes water. On the basis of two characteristics, this question must be answered in the affirmative: red and watery eyes over several days or if you have one hard mass in or near ganglia.
- An ophthalmologist tries that Discover the causes of the symptoms, Asks a few questions about medication, pain, etc. and examines his eyes. Depending on the cause, he then directs treatment, For example, with artificial tears, a. In case of allergy, the doctor may use a corticosteroid for the nose.
Dry nose? We show you what you can do. Do you suffer from toothache? What Home Remedies For Toothache You Will Find Out Here.
If you want to share tears or other complaints with others, check out our BRIGITTE community.