Activate your genes to optimize your health with nutrigenomics 2

Activate your genes to optimize your health with nutrigenomics



A review that addresses children and adults on the autism spectrum. NATURE vs. FOOD. Did you know that only 20% of our genes are firmly encoded? The other 80% can be changed based on our environment. One way of influencing these genes is through nutrigenomics, using nutritional and nutritional compounds to influence our genetics at the cellular level.

We use nutrigenomics to affect over 500 survival genes with the transcription factors Nrf2 and NRF1. These proteins affect our cellular health by:
(1) Increase in the production of endogenous antioxidants by SOD, Catalase & Glutathione;
(2) Increasing the production of anti-inflammatory drugs;
(3) Supporting our immune system; and
(4) Maximizing our mitochondrial function, repair and biogenesis.

Protandim Nrf2 activator has been shown to prolong life by 7% in mammals through 24 partner clinical trials. And our Nrf2 activator increases the production of SOD bodies by 30%, Catalase by 54% and Glutathione by 300% !!!

By activating our genes at the cellular level, LifeVantage enables people to optimize their health.

November 29, 2018