Good morning, dear readers!
There it is DFB-Elf just pulled his head out of the knots once more. A 2-0 win over Northern Ireland sounds much clearer than a Belfast match. Read in individual criticism from fellow Giannakoulis what each player provided – or not. Later you can go to Teaching Internationals happy. Plus, it turns Columnist Ben Redelings in a letter to state coach Joachim Loew. So much to say: not satisfied.
Youssoufa Moukoko is just one famous example, there are many more Prodigies in football"Why is the hype around her so dangerous," wrote colleague Nyarsik. You should not miss your article later.
- Football: The German under-21 has to play against Wales on the third day of European Championship qualifying, starting at 8pm in Wrexham.
- Football: Caiuby from FC Augsburg is on trial today – it is a charge of assault. It is said that in May 2018, a Brazilian man put his head in the butt of an Augsburg man and injured the man. The prosecution received a penalty for intentionally attacking a total of 135 daily rates against a professional. Ever since the footballer filed his appeal, the case has now been publicly debated. And that starts at 9 p.m.
- tennis: On her WTA tour in Tokyo, Tatiana Maria has to face Japan's Kurumi Naro in the first round. Following is Laura Siegemund, who won the morning against Russian Valerie Sawinych 6: 4, 6: 1. Angelique Kerber is starting in Zhengzhou, China. He meets Alison Riske.
- Baseball: The European Championships last in Bonn and Solingen, in the first game acknowledged Germany's narrow defeat. From 7pm there is another chance and then there is a match against the Netherlands.
- Basketball: The World Cup is in the quarterfinals, with Argentina and Serbia (13 hours) and Spain and Poland (15 hours) today.
- Athletics: The duel between Europe and the US continues with the leadership of European selection. Today, the Japanese pitchers Johannes Vetter and Thomas Röhler intervene.
- Football: Of course, the qualifiers for the European Championships are still played today. These games include: England – Kosovo, France – Andorra, Lithuania – Portugal (each 20.45).
Let's go together for a sports day. At your tags, get set, get going!