With the Predator Thronos gaming pulp available on the market, Acer has introduced a cheaper model for IFA. The Thronos Air Predator offers a little less comfort, but you only have to transfer $ 14,000. Therefore, you may not adjust to the electronic settings, but the customer receives a massage function.
According to IFA, Taiwanese maker Acer has unveiled a new pulpit for gaming. Predator Thronos' successor missed the addition of Air. Highlight is the new massage chair feature. This did not even have to offer the original model. For $ 14,000 instead of $ 20,000 as its predecessor, but you have to accept a few restrictions. The hand holding the three mounting monitors no longer moves electrically to facilitate entry and exit. Owners of the Predator Thronos Air will have to board one of the doors. Also, Niegungsfunktion is performed differently. Instead of electric up to 50 degrees, the game pulpit can now only be mechanically adjusted by 40 degrees. Up to three maximum 27-inch screens are not included. When Predator Thronos Air will hit the market and what it will cost here in Germany, Acer could not say yet. According to the manufacturer, several hundred copies of the previous model are said to have been sold.
Also worth reading: Predator Thronos: Acers Playroom of 17,990 Euros Available
Acer Predator Thronos Air Facts:
- At IFA, Acer shows the successor to the Predator Thronos toy pulpit.
- The new Predator Thronos Air costs – at a list price – $ 6000 less.
- This eliminates the electrical adjustment of the monitor and the tilt of the chair. Now you have to set yourself to mechanical adjustment.
- However, the Predator Thronos Air does have a massage function.
- According to Acer, the new toy pulpit will retail for $ 14,000.
Source: Computer Base
Also popular with PCGH readers:
Speedlink will play Chairs: Three new gambling chairs have been announced
[PLUS] Two toy chairs in comparison: 270 vs 999 euros