Shooting pain that comes suddenly as if it disappears: This is how the diseased describe the heel of the heel. You will learn what pain alleviates here.
Every step hurts – especially when you show up. But patients often feel pain when they want to get up after a night's rest. A puncture, like the nail you come across, is how they describe the problems that plague them.
Heel Growth: Heel bone growth causes pain when getting up and appearing
The cause may be this heel Spurs be special on unilateral stress or misalignment of the feet, but also in the case of overweight provides unpleasant symptoms. These are doctors by one growth on the heel bone or heel bone resulting from overload. It is distinguished by:
- lower heel lower leg (Plantar heel heel): A thorn-shaped extension to the sole of the foot
- upper heel (Cranial heel heel): A thorn-shaped accessory on the back of the heel
Both could be in the episode Micro-injuries of insertion into the tendon come on, what inflammatory response favorite. In the lower heel of the lower heel, a bundle of tendons is pulled, which extends from the heel to the toes. In the above case, however, there is overstimulation of the attachment of the Achilles tendon.
Also interesting: Restless Legs Syndrome: This is why jerking before bed can be dangerous.
Shoe pads and heel pain exercises – Take ibuprofen only in acute cases
These irritants should also be responsible for the painful symptoms they call diseased. The perfect thing about it: The pain is often very sudden and can last for monthsHowever, they should disappear as soon as they occur, patients describe.
Therefore, patients should also focus on pain relief. This means: load the feet with insoles For that matter, the reduction and tremendous discomfort like anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen to treat. Stretching or stabilization exercises On the other hand, they can reduce misplacement or overload.
Also Shock wave therapy they should have achieved good results in the past. operation on the other hand it is usually not necessary.
Read it here: With these home remedies, you kill the yellow nails on your nails.
Apple Cider Vinegar, Marmot Grease & Co. Using these home remedies relieves heel pain
On the other hand, if you want to relieve your symptoms naturally, you can also resort to home remedies. Available here:
- Foot bath with apple cider vinegar: It is considered anti-inflammatory and antibacterialTherefore, it helps to reduce the inflammatory response as well as the pain. Just put half a cup of apple cider vinegar in a small tub of warm water and dip your feet in it for five to ten minutes. Alternatively, soak the cloth with vinegar-water mixture and wrap it around the affected foot.
- baking powder: The bone process is caused by the accumulation of too much calcium. White powder crystals are known Dissolve calcium deposits, It also inhibits inflammation. Mix half a teaspoon of baking soda with some water to make a paste. Then they add it to a heel and roll it up.
Find out hereThese home remedies help against ingrown toenails.
- fat grease: At first, this advice to laypeople sounds unappropriate, but it should be a natural alternative to cortisone represent. Rodent fat says it helps against joint and muscle problems. Marmota ointment can be found in the pharmacy.
- ice packs: Cool, cool and cool again, doctors advise in heels. Like an inflammation for Swelling of the feet ensures that cold compresses come right here. They can be used over and over again as needed.
- foot massage: Even if it sounds painful at first – a gentle massage promotes blood circulation and helps relieve pain.
In addition to anti-inflammatory drugs, so can you Pharmacy Oils against the troublesome heel they get. But beware: painkillers should not be taken permanently, but only when when the symptoms are acute, On the other hand, you can use the daily remedies listed above.
Read also: Athletic foot between toes? These ten home remedies relieve itching.