The non-profit kbo-Lech-Mangfall-Kliniken GmbH operates at Agatharied, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Landsberg am Lech, Peißenberg and Wolfratshausen (planning)
Specialized hospitals for psychiatry, psychotherapy, neuropsychiatry and psychosomatics. With a total of 282 full beds, 90 daycare facilities, four large outpatient clinics and three neurophysiology laboratories, we provide. a. Psychiatric care in the districts of Bad Tölz-Wolfratshausen, Garmisch Partenkirchen, Landsberg am Lech, Miesbach and Weilheim-Schongau.
Our clinics work closely with on-site somatic hospitals, enabling comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of patients. As an academic teaching hospital at the Technical University of Munich, we consider ourselves committed to education and training. We are a subsidiary of the Clinics of the Upper Bavarian District kbo – the largest regional hospital association for psychiatry, psychotherapy and psychosomatics. Under the kbo umbrella, more than 6,900 employees treat, care and care for about 110,000 patients annually.
The Schliersee Tegernsee Alpine region has the highest quality of life and is full of beautiful scenery. Thanks to its excellent social infrastructure, initial conditions are optimal for reconciling family and work.
LOOKING for the Agatharied location at the earliest possible date
Resident (m / w / d) on further education in psychiatry and psychotherapy
full-time or part-time
The position is temporary for the duration of the training.
- Diagnosis and therapy in the department of service
- Participation in duty service
- Participation in counseling
- Resident (m / w / d) continuing education as a specialist (m / w / d) for psychiatry and psychotherapy
- Interest in general psychology, psychiatry of old age and addiction as well as peculiarities of psychiatric and psychosomatic clinic
- Responsibility and social skills
- Teamwork and readiness for interdisciplinary collaboration
- Commitment and openness
- Interesting and responsible job of a great healthcare professional
- Future oriented activity in a multi professional team
- Good working atmosphere
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Activity Award after TV Doctor / VKA EG 1 (Level by Personal Qualification)
- All social services common in the public service
- Social retirement plans and financial support for child care
- From 2020 a ticket for a job in Munich
Specialist training programs (m / f / d) for psychiatry and psychotherapy are available and fully funded by us.
Your workplace is located in an attractive, family-friendly environment in Hausham, next to the district school town of Miesbach. There is a direct connection to the train
Munich with the train station at the clinic (5 minutes walk). All primary and secondary schools are only minutes away. The Miesbach district has with it
nice place between Tegernsee and Schliersee about high recreational value.
To submit your electronic application documents, please select our application portal at: www.kbo-karriere.de/kbo-lmk
Kbo-Lech-Mangfall-Kliniken gGmbH reserves the right, if no fully qualified application exists, to fill the position and to the applicant (m / f / d) having the same or similar requirements as closely as possible. We commit ourselves to promoting professional equality of all sexes and to carry out the selection process in accordance with the AGG.
Applications of suitable disabled people are expressly desired and preferred with equal suitability.
For more information, contact our head doctor, prof. Michael Landgrebe, at 08026 393-4555.
Please send us your detailed written application no later than four weeks after the announcement is made Number 19/53 doctor on:
kbo-Lech-Mangfall-Kliniken Non-Profit GmbH
St. Agatha Street 1a | 83734 Hausham