If the diet doesn't want to …
Weight loss doesn't work? Maybe due to lack of nutrients …
If the pounds do not want to lose extra weight, the reason for the lack of nutrients may be. Here you learn how nutrient deficiencies prevent weight loss and which vitamins and minerals you need to pay special attention to.
Have you tried different diets, followed a diet plan, or repeatedly eliminated carbohydrates and sugar from your diet? And yet: the balance is not moving? Many people think that lack of discipline is the reason why weight loss fails. There are very different factors that affect our weight. That's how it can be Lack of customer success and lack of nutrients, We explain how the missing nutrients block weight loss and what vitamins and minerals you should look for in a diet block.
How nutrient deficiency blocks weight loss
Nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and trace elements are crucial for our body and our health. However, they also play a role when it comes to removing love handles. For example, individual nutrients are directly involved in metabolism or fat burning. Failure to do so can lead to a blockage of weight loss.
The irony is that dieting alone can lead to nutritional deficiencies. For example, if you follow a strict weight loss plan that prohibits numerous foods, it may mean that you will neglect vital nutrients. Even if you follow a high-calorie diet, you may lack nutrients. Not enough vitamins, minerals and CO can affect your digestion, metabolism, blood sugar and hormonal system, which in turn affects your weight.
At the same time, missing nutrients can lead to increased hunger and craving. The body is trying to reach the missing nutrients.
If the pounds do not swell, these 6 nutrients can be the cause
Lack of nutrients can generally prevent weight loss, but there are also some very specific nutrients that specifically affect weight. Take the following vitamins and minerals during your diet:
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C plays an essential role in energy metabolism. If it has a deficiency, it can slow down metabolism and prevent fat loss. Look for enough green vegetables, citrus fruits and berries to provide your body with essential vitamins.
- B vitamins: Group B vitamins are significantly involved in energy metabolism. If we lack the important B vitamins, we usually feel tired and powerless. This can prevent weight loss at the same time. Whole grains, fish, meat, eggs and dairy products, legumes, nuts, seeds, as well as green vegetables and mushrooms are foods that contain vitamin B.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is important for our muscles. Muscles, in turn, increase energy consumption and can therefore help burn fat. Vitamin E deficiency in turn can lead to muscle weakness. Foods that contain Vitamin E include nuts, seeds and cold-pressed vegetable oil such as olive, walnut and wheat germ oil.
- magnesium: Magnesium is definitely among the nutrients for weight loss. If the mineral is not readily available, it can adversely affect energy metabolism, fat burning and musculature. In addition, deficiency can cause cravings, such as chocolate. The reason is that cocoa is one of the foods rich in magnesium. So, dark chocolate is actually a source of magnesium – the higher the cocoa content, the better. Otherwise, whole grains, legumes, nuts, spinach, kale and bananas add valuable magnesium.
- calcium: Canadian scientists found in a study that low calcium intake was associated with being overweight. Calcium plays a role in energy metabolism, is crucial for bone stability, and is important for muscle. Calcium-rich foods include dairy products, legumes, nuts and seeds, as well as green vegetables.
- zinc: Zinc is involved in many metabolic processes and affects insulin levels. The lack of a trace element can adversely affect blood sugar levels and, among other things, cause cravings. Zinc is found in animal products such as meat, fish, eggs and dairy products, as well as oatmeal, nuts, seeds and legumes.
Conclusion: Lack of nutrition can be the reason for losing weight
If you suspect that vitamin deficiency may be the cause of your weight loss, make sure you are well balanced, healthy and healthy and incorporate enough of the above foods into your diet. If you are not sure that you have a nutritional deficiency, a blood count may be helpful to your doctor or naturopath.
As mentioned in the beginning, our weight is influenced by quite different factors. A customer shortage may also be due to caloric excess, stress pounds, lack of sleep or lack of exercise. Therefore, it makes sense for both to lose weight and for health in general to have a holistic view of one's well-being.
You can find more weight loss tips and suggestions on our extensive diet page. If you want to know more about vitamins and Co, visit our Nutrition Supplements page.