Workplace health promotion (BGF) i prevention
are valuable. The Health and Work (iga) initiative was in its report
28th of 2015 already average Return on investment (ROI) of 2.7 for
In the electricity Iga Report 40 is it back "efficiency
and benefits health promotion and prevention of occupational health ", now s
new study data by 2018. This report has been released Iga also
first time s Health, accident and retirement insurance, Also Germans
The Pension Insurance Alliance participated with. We could have a significantly higher number
Evaluate studies and more differentiated findings to win. Proof of effectiveness
individual measures and understandable connection between investments
and benefits (evidence) special attention was paid.
The following areas were evaluated:
- Effectiveness generally in specific target groups
- sitting behavior
- Physical activity
- Healthy food
- Consumption of nicotine and tobacco
- Alcohol and substance disorders
- weight control
- Stress and Mental Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSE)
- Occupational accidents and injuries
- Economic benefits
- Work ability and productivity
- Success factors and process variables
- Other / specific issues: headache, commitment
and dedication, absence, etc.
Category "Efficiency in general"Form as
The collection category is studying this
a) the effectiveness of promoting work-related health
and prevention in general for a specific audience the judge (e.g.
Healthcare workers or senior employees),
b) several forms intervention and / or more
Dealing with results (e.g., promoting lifestyle-related behaviors such as
Diet and exercise) or
c) effectiveness specific forms of intervention
(e.g., integrated approaches, promoting workplace health
and occupational safety or social design concepts
Every area is found in Iga-Report 40 "profile"
It answers the following questions:
- What exactly was being researched?
- Who will be reached?
- What measures are effective and which are questionable?
- Have them study the measures in a professional context
- What is important in their implementation?
- Are the effects sustainable?
If you've become curious now: the whole IgA report
is free to download Available.