The sorrow of betrayal is a decisive step towards healing from infidelity. Make no mistake by ignoring the pain; choose to go through it by applying healthy habits to get to the other side.
FULL, FREE Article here:
– Join the Recovery Library: https://www.affairrecovery.com/product/recovery-library
– FREE Survival Survival Bootcamp: https://www.affairrecovery.com/surviving-infidelity/first-steps-bootcamp
– Subscribe to this week's AffairRecovery.com newsletter article:
"What was the affair?"
FREE scam analyzer: https://www.affairrecovery.com/affair-analyzer
For membership in the Recovery Library:
– Access to 3,000+ Q&A videos, tutorials and stories
– Get answers from 1500+ expert Q&A videos (like this one!)
– Talk to others in Private Recovery Library Forums
"The Recovery Library gave me 24/7 support because I could be up at 3 in the morning and look for a topic I was struggling with. It also helped as a couple because together we could explore topics so that it was not subjective. I trusted this information because it was from professionals who had also survived and recovered from the infidelity. Double credibility in my book. "
– Amanda, Florida
HEALTH with affair recovery:
– Weekend Retreat: https://www.affairrecovery.com/product/ems-weekend
– Online courses: https://www.affairrecovery.com/programs-and-courses/online-courses
– Hope Hope Conference: https://www.affairrecovery.com/hope-rising
– Recovery Library: https://www.affairrecovery.com/product/recovery-library
Rick Reynolds, a LCSW expert on infidelity, is one of the most important authorities in America for helping people and couples struggle with cases and intrusive sexual behavior. He is the founder and president of AffairRecovery.com, the first company to offer anonymous online support to online groups for people affected by infidelity. Reynolds holds a master's degree in social work and is a clinical member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists. In 1992, Reynolds developed and began managing scam recovery groups. He received his master's degree in social work from the University of Denver and completed three years of postgraduate studies at the Colorado Institute of Marital and Family Therapy. He also worked at the nationally renowned Minirth-Meier Tunnel & Wilson Clinic before moving to private practice: https://www.affairrecovery.com/about-us/meet-our-team