### Job description
Support of Medical Development Director TA Hematology / Oncology in Hematology / Oncology with emphasis on Lung Cancer in coordination of all medical and scientific activities such as
- Responsibility for local honey. Strategies and programs as well as local implementation of a global or European medical plan, including monitoring, budgeting and surveillance
- Active participation in the German launch / brand team and collaboration with the European Medical Team
- Multifunctional matrix collaboration with different company departments (national + international)
- Participation in the care of opinion leaders (key scientific experts), study groups, medical societies and medical directors of relevant therapy centers and medical practices
- Conception, planning and honey. Support in conducting clinical trials, ISS, observational studies, early access programs and registry
- Professionally responsible coordination of responsible Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL) colleagues or support from Global Study Operations (GMO) team
- Concept and realization of med.-wiss. Training activities, workshops, symposia, expert advisory committee
- Active participation and provision of scientific expertise to evaluate the benefits and interactions of value and access, health economics, regulatory affairs and security
- Joint design of life cycle activities as well as further pipeline products in the field of therapy
- Supporting the development and coordination of activities of medical publications and participation in scientific publications in collaboration with Scientific Communications
Report: Medical Development Director TA Hematology / Oncology
- Completed a degree in medicine or natural sciences, ideally with a Ph.D.
- Ideally at least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (Med. Jobs, Med. Wiss., Scientific Communication, etc.) in therapeutic hematology / oncology with an emphasis on lung cancer
- Contact with doctors and scientific experts in the field of lung cancer treatment in Germany / Europe is desirable
- Scientific and strategic conceptual experience is a plus, preferably in the field of clinical research / clinical studies within the therapeutic field of hematology / oncology with a focus on lung cancer
- Business Unit / Marketing Experience – nationally and / or internationally
- Knowledge and understanding of the therapeutic landscape in the field of lung cancer
- Experience in publications and presentation
- Very good German and English spoken and written, very good MS Office skills
- Negotiation skills, strong communication skills, good team player
- Flexibility, creativity, willingness to travel
If you are looking for a career where you can change the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with top minds in the field, you will find it in Amgen.
Amgen, a pioneer of biotechnology, discovers, develops and offers innovative human therapies. Our medicines have millions of patients fighting cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly successful people who respect each other but compete intensely in victory. Together we live the values of Amgen as we continue to advance science in patient service.