Positive affirmations can help you become more confident and positive. Whether it's scientifically proven and how you use positive affirmations will be found here.
Optimists have a longer life and are more likely to be 85 years old. Lewina Lee and her team at Boston University School of Medicine have come to this conclusion.
For their study, they evaluated and compared data from different long-term studies. Optimists not only look more positively into the future: they place greater emphasis on themselves Goals and have bigger ones self-confidencethat I can reach them. Even in difficult situations, optimists can better control their emotions and behavior. Moreover, the results showed that optimistic people care less about their health smoke and consume less alcohol.
But optimism is not innate – think positive you can learn. Positive endorsements can be a valuable tool for this. How it works is explained in this article.
That's how positive affirmations work
Positive endorsements are a tool from autosuggestion, The method comes from Frenchman Emil Coué, a contemporary of Sigmund Freud. So, positive affirmations are just new.
They should help you to influence your subconscious mind, to restructure yourself, and thus to positively polish. Positive affirmations are short beliefs. They should help you in your daily life and challenging tasks, maintain a positive image of yourself and find support in yourself.
A 2015 study thoroughly addressed the effect of positive affirmations on our brains. With magnetic resonance imaging, they were able to find these positive confirmations Activate the reward center and the self-reflection area, A particularly strong activity was evident in the positive affirmations directed towards the future.
In addition, positive affirmations help solve difficult tasks stress to deal with. This was proven by another 2013 study.
With positive affirmations, you can help others become more confident. A 2009 study shows that respondents need not be aware of the effects of positive affirmations in order to benefit from them. Therefore positive affirmations can be of great value in working with people and in education.
Examples of positive affirmations
Positive affirmations can help you in various aspects of your life. Whether in a relationship or in a relationship finance – there is a valid confirmation for everything. When selecting your affirmative affirmation, consider the following points:
- Your beliefs should be one of your core values. The phrase should, among other things, remind you of your worth in difficult situations. You need to do this identify with him well can.
- formulation your affirmation is the key to success. You are trying to reprogram your subconscious mind. This is what you need to believe in affirmation. For example, if you suffer from an illness, the phrase "I'm healthy." It will seem like a lie to you. Choose "treat" instead.
We'll show you some here Examples of positive affirmations, Of course you can also choose a very personal phrase.
- I love and appreciate all that I am.
- I respect and care for my health.
- Love fills me.
- I decide for pleasure.
- It's possible.
- I answer every challenge.
- I am strong and brave.
- I'm exactly where I should be.
- I am grateful for everything the universe has to offer me.
- I deserved happiness and satisfaction.
- I get closer to my goals every day.
- I believe in my skills.
- No one but me decides my feelings.
- I take responsibility for myself.
So you apply positive affirmations
Particularly when faced with difficult challenges, it is often uttered by an internal critic. With negative beliefs, we stand in the way of most of ourselves because we determine our actions with our thoughts, and therefore our reality.
Positive affirmations allow you to get used to positive thought patterns and more confidence find.
How to apply positive attitudes:
- It's similar Mantra meditation Your phrase will only reveal its full potential if you repeat it regularly. Maybe you make positive statements with your actions morning routine?
- Say your positive statement out loud and look yourself in the mirror.
- Positive affirmations in challenging situations are especially effective. If the situation overwhelms you, take a deep breath and say your affirmation. It doesn't matter if you say it out loud or just in your mind.
- Your subconscious mind works hard with images. To successfully convince yourself of your positive affirmation, visualize your phrase and visualize your success.
- Write down your positive confirmation, either in yours calendar or in yours diary, Written words gain more importance.
- Write the phrase on a post and put it in a place you see regularly – on the mirror, on the front door or on office.
Critique of positive affirmations
There are always positive statements in criticism. While helping some people point their lives in the direction they want, they can even hurt certain people.
Especially people who suffer from anxiety disorders or strong self-doubt may feel extra pressured by positive affirmations. It shows research by Canadian researcher Joanne Wood.
Some feel better when they are allowed to express their negative thoughts about themselves. German psychotherapist Günter Scheich became convinced of that. In her book, Positive Thinking Makes You Sick. From dizziness to dangerous promises of success, ”she explains why negative thoughts are important for a healthy psyche.
Instead of choosing one of the two sides, it can also be helpful to cultivate a neutral mindset. Be aware that there are good and evil days and that is fine.
Positive affirmations can help you achieve your goals and maintain a positive attitude. Some help with physical exercises yoga. progressive muscle relaxation or breathing exercises, They are all different and need different methods. Be open and try something new to find out what works for you.
Read more at Utopia.de:
Please read our note on health issues.
** Supply links are partly affiliate links: If you shop here, you are actively supporting Utopia.de, because then we receive a small portion of our sales revenue.
Do you like this post?
Thank you for your vote!