We are looking for a date in Bavaria as soon as possible
Geriatrics doctor (m / f)
The 750-bed polyclinic is an academic teaching hospital and dynamically and innovatively expands the medical spectrum to a trans-regional focus. Through branches (treatment homes and specialty outpatient palliative care), the hospital is closely linked to the outpatient sector.
The Center for Gerontology (Acute Geriatrics and Early Geriatric Early Rehabilitation) occupies a total of 80 beds in two locations and supplies approximately 2,700 patients annually. The Daily Geriatric Clinic is looking for a dedicated employee (w / m).
The offer is
• Full approval for internal medicine (WBO 2004) and geriatrics
• diverse and responsible work
• Designing a new, independent headquarters department
• A comfortable working atmosphere in an innovative and promising team
• Superior bronchoscopy and functional diagnostics
• Regular internal training, promotion of external training
and excellent development opportunities
• Unlimited employment with work related compensation
with all social service social services
• Successfully completed specialist training (w / m)
or significantly advanced specialist training
• Good knowledge and clinical experience
• Great personal commitment to clinical activity
• Ability for interdisciplinary and cooperative collaboration
• Friendly, team-based, communicative and patient
• Interest in dealing with the elderly
• Experience in functional diagnostics such as
Sonography and echocardiography, but not a requirement
You are qualified and interested –
and see yourself as candidates for this high place?
Then let's take the next step together!
DOC directors look forward to your call