hydroxychloroquine, after publication of a study pointing out its ineffectiveness and even the risks for the sick Covid-19. “data-reactid =” 19 “> The government is changing gear on chloroquine. The Minister of Health, Olivier Véran, asked the High Council for Public Health (HCSP) on Saturday May 23 to propose “within 48 hours a review of the overriding prescription rules” various treatments like hydroxychloroquine, after publication of a study pointing out its ineffectiveness and even the risks for the sick Covid-19.
& gt; & gt; Diffusion of the virus, treatments … Follow live news on the new coronavirus with franceinfo“data-reactid =” 20 “>>> Diffusion of the virus, treatments … Follow live news on the new coronavirus with franceinfo
Following publication in @TheLancet of a study alerting to the ineffectiveness and risks of certain treatments for #COVID ー 19 including hydroxychloroquine, I entered the @HCSP_en so that he can analyze it and propose to me within 48 hours a review of the derogating prescription rules.
– Olivier Véran (@olivierveran) May 23, 2020
Apart from clinical trials, France has already restricted the use of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) in hospitals (…)
Read more on Franceinfo
“data-reactid =” 25 “>Read more on Franceinfo
- Morocco: coronavirus changes cannabis routes to Europe
- Leaded by coronavirus, car rental company Hertz declares bankruptcy in the United States and Canada
- DIRECT. Coronavirus: associations of unemployed and precarious want a “white year” for their rights
- Resumption of religious ceremonies: “My cellphone vibrates every second”, enthuses a priest
- In great difficulty, Renault is about to announce a savings plan, its employees and the State are worried